Monday, May 19, 2008

second time is a charm

The cinnamon biscuits I made the other day were so scrumptious that they were gone by last night. And I thought about them all.day.today. So...what else could I do? I made them again late this afternoon.

And this time, they looked f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s! Check them out!

Just in case you forgot what the other ones looked like, here's a quick recap:

Pretty impressive difference, don't you think? What can I say...I guess I'm quickly turning into a cinnamon-biscuit-making-professional. Well, okay maybe I wouldn't go that far -- but I am proud of myself!

(and now I will stop posting about cinnamon biscuits)

17 comments:

Pam said...

well, I would have eaten the first batch, but those do look yummy!

Roo said...

beautiful. after reading your initial post -- i made me a batch myself. (well, to share with my family) mmmmmmm. they were a hit.

Jenn said...

Oooo, nice work! I think I'm going to have to buy some more brown sugar so I can make them again too!!

wfbdoglover said...

Pefecto!! Good job!

Erin said...

mmmmm glass of milk please!!

andrea said...

wow! they look really delicious. picture perfect!

Margo said...

They do look beautiful AND delicious!

Xandra said...

Practice makes perfect! Those look great...
Xandra

Kelly said...

Wow they look fantabulous! You're making me hungry for them. I'll have to go back and print out that recipe!

ValleyGirl said...

Either way, they look awesome! It's the taste that counts!! Is that a pan of 24?

Melanie said...

I'd eat them either way. I'm not picky.... obviously ;)

If you have to make any more batches for your practicing just let me know and I'll give you an address where you can send me some.

Joanna said...

Shouldn't you have some type of warning of drool? Those look yummy! Glad I can't smell them!

PamJ said...

they look delish :)
i bet even the first ones were yummy!!

Kellan said...

Oh MAN!! My hubby would love a tray of those - he loves them!

Nice to see you - take care - Kellan

Melissa said...

OK seriously I need to have one of those:)

Mamarazzi said...

hey those look yum too...practice makes perfect...i will take your practice pieces ANYTIME!

Heather said...

Good for you! Professional pastry chef is your next step!