Saturday, May 31, 2008

she's a keeper

My wonderful neighbour -- and dear friend -- Jenn surprised me with this beautiful hanging basket yesterday afternoon.

Its intent was a thank-you gift for watching her son Alex for an hour and a half for the past several Wednesdays while she took her daughter to swimming lessons (and you are more than welcome, by the way!).

And with the trying week that I have had...it was just what I needed to bring a smile to my face (I think she knew I was in despearate need of one) and to remind me that I am tremendously blessed.

She even picked a pretty pink one since she knows how much I enjoy the color pink. Yup. I think I'll keep her!

5 comments:

Pam said...

that is very sweet. I am glad you have such a great friend.

Roo said...

awww. you ARE blessed andrea. what a sweet friend. what purty flowers.

andrea said...

that is so thoughtful and sweet. i am so happy that God has blessed you with an amazing neighbour/friend. My neighbour's house just went up for sale today...here's to praying...

Xandra said...

That's a HUGE basket! What a beautiful gift...

Xandra

PamJ said...

that is beautiful and a great thought, esp when you needed it!