Sunday, June 15, 2008

daddy's girls

Happy Father's Day, Les!

(in case you can't read what's on the girl's shirts...Joelle's says "Daddy's Girl" and Malia's says "My Daddy Rocks!")

I'd also like to extend a huge Happy Father's Day to my own Dad (I'm a bit of a Daddy's Girl myself -- although I don't refer to him as "Daddy"...that's one of my biggest pet peeves actually; when grown women call their dad's Daddy instead of Dad. Okay, now that I got that off my chest...) and to my Dad-in-Law.

I am blessed to have all 3 of these men in my life and in the lives of my daughters.

6 comments:

Pam said...

What a beautiful family you have! I hope Les had a fantastic Father's Day.

andrea said...

you do have a beautiful family. great pictures to celebrate an awesome moment in the lives of your sweet girls and of course, being blessed with a wonderful 'daddy'!!!

Carl & Kathy said...

Glad that Les had a good father's day. The girls and him look awesome in the pictures. Tee-shirts?? Was it warmer out your way?!

Xandra said...

Beautiful pics of the girls and Les! They look like they are total Daddy's girls!

I still call my father Daddy, but I'm from the South, and I guess some things are just ingrained from birth!

Xandra

MamaGeek said...

That Les is so lucky to have you all and vice versa - what a beautiful tribute Andrea.

Kelly said...

I hope Les had a fantastic Father's Day! Oh and I get what you mean about grown people calling their Dads Daddy. I can't stand that either!