Tuesday, June 24, 2008

reading between the lines lips

"The Itsy, Bitsy Spider" is a pretty common song among children. You might even call it a classic (I know I would).

But Malia puts a different twist on it -- which is quite common for this 'wild card' of a two-year-old.

When she sings this silly kid's song, her version begins like this:

"The lippy, lippy spider..."

I can't bring myself to correct her on this one 'cause it's just so darned cute! Do spiders even have lips?? And if there were actually a 'lippy lippy' spider out there somewhere -- I'd be curious to see what it looked like.



5 comments:

Carl & Kathy said...

A lippy spider! That's so funny. Are you going to post a video of her singing it?

Leeann said...

Sorry...I'd still probably kill it. LOL

Pam said...

I'm imagining this spider with HUGE lips dancing along a water spout! So cute.

You should ask her to draw a picture of the spider from her song!

Kellan said...

How cute!!

Hope you had a good day - Kellan

Mamarazzi said...

LOVE IT!!