Sunday, July 6, 2008

see ya!

RV

Well, everybody -- it's that time of year again. My annual camping trip with Les' family. Now, for those of you who are new to my blog you may not know my true feelings about camping. And I won't get into them in detail now...all you need to know is that me and camping -- not a good combination.

But lucky for me, Les' parents actually have one of those fancy 5th wheel trailors shown above so I can at least have some form of comfort while I am away. Les and the girls will sleep in our tent -- but not me!! I have been offered a spot in the camper, and I am not passing that up!!

Another thing working for my advantage is that the temperatures are supposed to be cooler than what they have been lately. 'Cause guess what? Me and hot temperatures -- also not a good combination (are you sensing a theme here??), although I have been improving in this area.

We are back Tuesday night and then I will have 2 days to unpack, do laundry and re-pack as we are leaving Thursday evening to a friend's cabin until Sunday night. And this past week I was very busy getting ready for our garage sale that happened yesterday. So please pardon my absence from all of your blogs. I promise to get caught up and re-connected in the near future.

Have a good week everybody!!

gone camping
Custom Smiley






9 comments:

wfbdoglover said...

I'm not a camper either! You have the best time that you can and I'm glad you have room in your camper.

Thanks for your comment and I'll look forward to some fun pictures of your trip (s)!

Jenn said...

You'll have fun, I'm sure. Even a wee little bit. Roast a marshmallow for me!

ValleyGirl said...

Ooo, have a fun week! I think we'll be camping again next weekend, too.

Margo said...

Again...I'm with you ~ NOT a camper. My biggest issue is my fear of night thunderstorms. If they ever invent tents with basements I may be a convert. The weather does sound wonderful this week, though, and I hope you do have a very good time. No doubt it will be wonderful family time this week AND next weekend at the cabin ~ now THAT is my idea of camping.

Jen said...

Wow! Have tons of fun! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

melanie said...

I hope you have a fabulous time! I'm not a camper either.... a good camping trip for me is a trip where I stay at a Holiday Inn.

Carl & Kathy said...

Well, I'm proud of you. You've come a long way. I know that you'll have a good time; if anything, the joy you'll get from watching the girls enjoy themselves. I hope you have a great time camping and at the cabin. And how did the garage sale go?

Mamarazzi said...

YAY!! have fun i can't wait to hear all about it!!

Kellan said...

It all sounds so fun - it does! Have a good time! Kellan