Saturday, August 9, 2008

you know you're sleeping soundly when...

Last night while I was enjoying a very peaceful evening to myself (Les was out), I heard a
loud T-H-U-D coming from upstairs.

I turned the volume down on the TV and waited for the cries that were sure to follow from whoever it was that fell out of their bed.

But there was only silence, so I went back to my movie and forgot about it. When I went up to bed quite a bit later, this is what I saw:

Sigh...oh, to be able to sleep that soundly.

8 comments:

amy said...

She looks comfortable!

Pam said...

hee hee hee! oh to be a kid again and be comfortable anywhere! Did you put her in bed or let her stay??

Kelly said...

Amazing they can sleep like that but you make one loud noise and they're up in a heartbeat.

While we were on vacation I found Lyndsy like that too.

Louise said...

Too cute!!

andrea said...

funny what kids can do..lol! if only we could do that...sleep, I mean, not fall off our beds!

melanie said...

That is too funny. Sometimes Hailey will sleep through anything. Other times I just breathe a little too loud and she's wide awake.

Mamarazzi said...

it's amazing how they do it isn't it?!

Joanna said...

And she never woke up?? Wow - she was tired!