Thursday, September 11, 2008

sign language

Remember this sign I made a couple of weeks ago? (Click here if you don't know what I'm talking about...you'll find it at the bottom of that post).

While I was making that sign, Joelle said she wanted a poster verse for herself too. I asked her if she wanted the same verse, or a different one.

She said she wanted a different one -- so I hand-picked one...just for her.

I thought it was rather appropriate. She was very proud of her new sign, and she had the verse memorized in no time, but apparantly memorizing the verse and actually doing what the verse advises are two c-o-m-p-l-e-t-e-l-y different things.

Sigh...it was worth a shot.

6 comments:

andrea said...

i love your sense of humor. rather a cute picture to go along with that verse.... i think we all suffer from sticktoitivenness at times...like me needing to cleaning my house right now but 'the office' is on!

Kathy and Carl said...

That's so funny! Can she make one for our family? Joel Heppner, 213 Casilla....Ha ha!

ValleyGirl said...

It's the thought that counts.

Right?

RIGHT?!!

I guess that will have to do.

{{sigh}}

amy said...

I love it!

Louise said...

that is so cute!!

Mamarazzi said...

i am SURE it will sink in E-V-E-N-T-U-A-L-L-Y...till then, she is stinking cute.