Sunday, October 26, 2008

beauty is in the eye of the television screen

We were having supper tonight at Boston Pizza -- where of course there are several TV's scattered across the restaurant.

During our meal Joelle was having a hard time focusing on eating, as her eyes kept wandering to the television screens.

So finally I said to her: "Joelle -- you're getting too distracted. You need to eat your supper."

Her reply? "Yeah, they should just not have all of these TV's, 'cause I'm getting so attractive."

12 comments:

Bailey said...

We had lunch at Boston Pizza today!
...yeah, I like the food, but I really wish they didn't have TVs up all over the place in that restaurant.

Mamarazzi said...

oh the cuteness that IS joelle!!

Carl said...

That is hilarious! The things that come out of kids' mouths. I wish they wouldn't have all those T.V.'s. It's like they assume you are going to a restaurant with someone you don't want to talk to! Crazy, eh?

Kathy and Carl said...

Who is this crazy Carl guy leaving comments on blogs? Oh yeah, that's my husband...and it was really me that read the post!

Pam said...

hee hee hee! That was funny!

amy said...

Oh how funny!

andrea said...

it would make sense why she's getting more beautiful by the second!...very cute indeed!

Margo said...

LOL - love it!!

Sheila said...

HAHA! So CUTE!!

Jenn said...

That is a good one! I love the things she comes up with.

Kellan said...

Oh, she is too cute!!! That is so funny!

Take care - Kellan

Christine said...

LOL-- cute!

BTW, my husband and I didn't quite have a blind date but we were set up.