Thursday, October 16, 2008

nursery rhyme: andrea-style

Four little monkeys jumping on the bed trampoline
One came off and started crying
Mama went to see what was wrong and said:
"No more pushing, or all the monkeys will come off."

Three little monkeys jumping on the bed trampoline
One came off and started whining
Mama went to see what was wrong and said:
"No more whining, or all the monkeys will come off."

Four little monkeys jumping on the bed trampoline (again)
One came off and started whining (again)
Mama went to see what was wrong and said:
Well, to be honest...I didn't say anything this time.

Three little monkeys jumping on the trampoline...(again)

(I don't like where this is going...)

5 comments:

andrea said...

you are funny!

Pam said...

that was funny! And so true!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

You SO need to write a children's book. :)

Kellan said...

You are so funny - this made me laugh out loud - I don't like where this is going - HA!

Have a good Friday, Andrea - see you - - Kellan

Jenn said...

Good one! You're so creative. And I'm so glad my children could help provide you with blog fodder! :)