Wednesday, October 29, 2008

ready...set...go! well -- almost...

Are you ready? Do you have a plan to get through the winter months? My second annual Winter Activity Menu challenge will be starting in the very near future.

Originally, I had decided to start it on November 1st -- but with the night before being Halloween, and me having a non-stop busy day on the Saturday, I just couldn't see myself getting a post ready for that day.

And since I'm the host of this Challenge, how could I be late on the opening night?

So...I am post-poning the debut of this year's winter challenge by one week. We will begin the Winter Activity Menu Challenge on Friday, November 7th. I will try and get my post up late Thursday night (hopefully with a functioning Mr. Linky) and then you can all join in on the fun. Leave the link to your own post which will give your ideas for the first two week span. Make sure to visit everybody else (or as many as you can) to get new ideas for the next two-week plan, and to offer encouragement and support to others who are trying to battle the winter blues.

After the two weeks are up, we'll do it all over again. You can change things up, or re-post the same menu if that worked for you. Then you can also post about how you did in that two-week period. What worked, what didn't work. What you found helpful...anything you'd like to share about it.

Also -- if you are planning on joining me in this venture, if you could let me know by way of a comment or an email. That way I can send you an individual reminder before the big debut. If you want to participate but don't have a blog, you still can! You can make up your own menu and either email it to me (if you want to be kept accountable for actually doing what you say you're going to do), or you can even ask me to post it on my blog for others to see too.


Not sure what I'm talking about? Click here or here for details on what the scoop is.

2 comments:

Pam said...

count me in---though I might be a bit late with my first post- I have class that weekend. I will try to not be last posting though.

melanie said...

I'm planning to participate!