Thursday, December 18, 2008

activity menu challenge: update cancelled


Tomorrow was supposed to be the next update for my Winter Activity Menu Challenge -- but with the last 2 weeks consisting of sickness in my household (of several natures), my menu was sort of a bust. And with the craziness of the Christmas season in full swing, I figured we'd post-pone the next update for a few weeks.

Come back on Monday, January 5th to post your menu for the first two full weeks of January -- and then return again on January 16th for the update of those two weeks.

Make sense? Good!

2 comments:

melanie said...

Makes sense!

Hope everyone is feeling better.

Pam said...

Oh thank goodness! I was worried that between my sickness and Riley's sickness I was going to have to post that I am the world's lamest mom ever and didn't do a darn thing except take my kid to Kids' Club. We have done lots of normal running around for the holidays and last minute shopping, but nothing I planned or posted. Thanks for taking the burden off until after the new year- I feel much more like I can get a handle on it all again then!