Monday, January 26, 2009

speachless

For some reason, I haven't had much to say lately. You might even call me speachless (at least blog-wise, that is). But I found this meme while visiting CommonMom this evening, and thought I'd play along. I thought it was quite fitting, since the rules are to only post one-word answers to each question. It's not exactly speachless...but close!

The Rules: Easy. Write a one-word answer to each of the questions below.

Where is your cell phone? Counter
Your significant other? Quirky
Your hair? Dark
Your mother? Selfless
Your father? Supportive
Your favorite thing? Family
Your dream last night? Weird
Your favorite drink? Pepsi
Your dream/goal? 140
What room are you in? Kitchen
Your hobby? Reading
Your fear? Death
Where do you want to be in 6 Yrs? Home
Where were you last night? Games
Something that you aren’t? Organized
Muffins? Lemon
Wish list item? Wii
Last thing you did? TV
What are you wearing? Sweater
TV? Lots
Your pets? None
Friends? Irreplacable
Your life? Blessed
Your mood? Content
Missing someone? Daily
Drinking? Nope
Smoking? Repeat
Your vehicle? Dirty
Something you’re not wearing? Scarf
Your favorite store? Reitman's
Your favorite color? Pink
When is the last time you cried? Unsure
Where do you go to over and over? Facebook
My favorite place to eat? Boston's
Place I’d like to be at right now? Games

And there you have it. Maybe later on this week the cat will let go of my tongue...

2 comments:

common mom said...

Thanks for stopping by and for playing :-) This was definitely more difficult than I thought it would be!

I, too, have been in a blog slump - maybe it's the weather . . . cold, which I love, so I want to be outside instead :-)

Have a great rest of your week!

Leeann said...

I hear ya...I've been at a loss for words lately, too. And I figure people are sick of my blog becoming a family photo album.
:)