Friday, January 9, 2009

what -- this doesn't look like your typical play-date?

One more thing I can say I've done before I turn thirty...
(Getting my ears pierced is the other one -- I just haven't gotten around to blogging about that one yet.)

...is playing Guitar Hero (at a play-date, no less)!

And I have to say I did pretty good for a first-timer. I aced a few songs in the Beginner category...AND -- I got through a song in the Medium category.

Whew!...Talk about an adrenaline rush! That was by far the most active play-date I've had in....well, probably EVER!

10 comments:

ValleyGirl said...

Lookit you, all rockin' out and gettin' down wif yo' bad self! Looks like a lot of fun!!

jackie said...

snaps to that!

Colleen said...

Ahhhhh! I've always wanted to try that, way to rock out!

Mamarazzi said...

LOVE it!!

andrea said...

wow! i'm sure you all slept well after that play date! how funny! seeing Jackie facial expressions was hilarious! it feels so good to be with friends and have a blast!

amy said...

Looks like lots of fun was had by all

Rebecca said...

I LOVE Guitar Hero! We're still waiting for my husband's XBox in the conex from Iraq but we bought Guitar Hero World Tour with some Christmas money in anticipation. We played a couple times at a friends house & love it! Looks like you guys are having a great time. Find that inner rock star!

Kelly said...

That Guitar Hero thingy sounds like a hit. I know nothing about it. Looks like you had a great time. When I go on play dates I'm still playing baby doll. :) Not quite as fun.

Sheila said...

Looks like you had a BLAST! I've always wanted to try that out too...still workin' on that!

Margo said...

we have guitar hero for the Wii ~ come on down and play any time!