Friday, April 3, 2009

i think i want my money back...

Today while Joelle and her boyfriend ...er...friend Tristan were playing outside, they decided to 'wash' my van -- with their special solution of snow and their dirty mittens.


I'll be the first to admit that my van was already a filthy mess -- but if their intent was to actually 'clean' the vehicle...well, it's plain to see that the only thing they succeeded in (besides having a blast!) was smearing the mess around!

On the bright side...not only did I not have to actually pay for this so-called 'car wash'...now it looks even worse than before, which might -- just maybe -- convince me to actually get it washed!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Why is it so much more fun to wash the van when you're little? My kids love that too.

PamJ said...

So glad my boy got you one step closer to washing that dirty dirty van!! ;)

andrea said...

very cute! funny...my vehicles look like this too! oh, the sights of spring!

Kathy and Carl said...

Oh, what kids will do, eh? Better get on to the carwash....maybe it'll last more than a day with the sloppy spring weather!

Pamela said...

The couple that works together stays together, lol! Looks like Joelle has chosen a good hardworking boyfriend!

Heather @ Not a DIY Life said...

I remember doing that a few times for my mom. Oh the good old days of winter road grime in layers on the car. I can say that I don't miss that. Hopefully your helpers will have time to improve their technique!