Tuesday, May 26, 2009

and the answers are...

...not being revealed yet.

I have had several responses (both in comment form and email form) on my 25 Questions Blogoversary post, but I am still waiting for more to come in.

Specifically (in no particular order)...ahem:

Jackie, Andrea, Pam, Pam, Pam, (no that's not a typo -- I really am waiting for 3 different Pam's...aside from the one who already did), sisters Tammy and Michelle, my Mom, Margo, Shelley, Jenn, Mel, HolleeAnn. And if you don't see your name on this list, it's not that I don't want you to do it -- it's that I'm too tired to think of everybody's names!!

I'm not saying that I'm necessarily going to wait until ALL of these people have participated, but I'd like a few more of them to at least. And if you're uncomfortable with other people seeing your answers, just email them to me (andi.andi@live.ca). The answers emailed to me will not be displayed to anybody.

8 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

ok i am going to do my best...yikes. i am a little skeeeerd! i love you so i don't want to mess up!

promise we will still be firends ok?!

Pamela said...

Phew! Good thing I caught up on all my blog commenting and didn't end up on the tardy list!

Jenn said...

I did my list in your comments but I think I show up just as Jennifer. :)

Pam said...

AH!! I am sorry. I have been so busy with the end of the school year coming so quickly. I don't know that I will get to it very quickly- I'm sorry!

Margo said...

I'd love to still do it! Our internet has been off and on this week, and now I'm gone till Saturday. I'll check back and see if I still have time.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Girl, don't hate on me. :)

pam d said...

Okay, so I believe I have been called out. Here goes...

1. A friend
2. 6 nieces, 2 nephews
3. 7 (will be 8 in September)
4. In a tent
5. Fall
6. Summer
7. Pepsi
8. Going weeks without shaving your legs during winter? No? Is that just me???
9. Real
10. Purses
11. 29
12. Winter Activity Menu
13. Tornadoes
14. Hoopla
15. High-five
16. 30
17. Tea
18.
19. Nose
20. Friends
21. Joelle-ladybug, Malia-garden
22. Being insanely fast at Dutch Blitz??
23. Laundry
24. Crazy migraine headache
25. Black eye-Joelle, fat lip-Malia.

PamJ said...

Sorry I'm not good at things like this :(