Thursday, May 14, 2009

send 'em in!

In honor of my 2 year Blogoversary (which was actually on Sunday and I completely missed it!), I want to do a special sort of post.

But I don't know what to do.

So here's where you come in. Send me your ideas on what I should do. Obviously it will be a belated-blogoversary, but it's better than nothing! You can leave me a comment or send me an email to andrea.lifesong@gmail.com giving your suggestion(s).

If I don't get any suggestions, I may just not do anything unless I can come up with something on my own!!

4 comments:

TammyIsBlessed said...

Your favourite posts maybe?

Krista Nicole said...

Hmmm... I think you should go on a plane ride and blog about that adventure! hehe

Kris said...

I'm going to repost my first original post so people know where and why my blog came from. Just a thought.

Kathy and Carl said...

Hmmmmm.....maybe a writing on your journey about something. Like your journey as a mother, or wife, or in the work place, friendships, or as a child of God. Something from the last year, it doesn't even have to be something that you wrote about already.