In honour of my 2 year blogoversary, I have finally decided to post a quiz about things I have posted about since I began this journey in the land of blogging.
Try to answer the questions without looking at other people's answers in the comment section. And if you don't want to leave a comment, you can always email me your answers at email@example.com. All answers can be found somewhere within my last 606 posts!! Some are easy, others might be more difficult. Also, those who know me in real life will have an easier time too, but I'm looking forward to reading everybody's guesses!
No prizes will be awarded for the person with the most correct answers. I know...I'm boring. This is just for fun. So good luck!
1. Who got me started on blogging to begin with?
2. How many nieces & nephews do I have?
3. How many years have Les and I been married?
4. Where did Les and I have our first kiss?
5. What used to be my favorite season?
6. What is now my favorite season?
7. What is my #1 choice of beverage? (if anybody gets this wrong, I'll be very surprised!)
8. What was the hardest thing I had to give up when I got married?
9. Do we have a real or fake Christmas tree?
10. When I go shopping for myself...what is my biggest weakness?
11. How old was I when I got my ears pierced?
12. What was the name of my 'blog carnival' that I tried (unsuccessfully) to launch?
13. What is the thing I am most scared of, weather-wise?
14. What is the word I made up to use in place of 'meme'?
15. What is the word I made up to use in place of 'tag'?
16. How old did I turn on my last birthday?
17. When I'm at work, what beverage do I like to drink with my morning piece of toast and cheese whiz?
18. What is my biggest regret in life?
19. What is my least-liked facial feature?
20. What is my favorite TV show of all time?
21. What kind of birthday cakes did I make for Joelle and Malia for their latest birthdays?
22. What do I claim to have as a rare talent?
23. What is my least favorite household chore?
24. What is the scariest thing that has happened to me while at work?
25. Which of my daughters got the black eye in fall, and which one got the fat lip?
Okay -- those are my questions! Have at 'er!