Wednesday, June 17, 2009

let's get ready to rumble hoopla

It's been a l-o-n-g time since I have Hoopla'd...so I was excited when I discovered I had been High-Fived by Tammi.

Eight things I am looking forward to:
1. My "Biggest Loser" competition that I started up (which officially starts on Friday)
2. Les' annual camping weekend with the girls (a.k.a. My Weekend of Complete Freedom)
3. Making my daughters' birthday cakes again in fall
4. The release of "New Moon"
5. A long summer
6. Getting hugs from my girls tomorrow
7. Learning to play the guitar
8. Getting together with my friend Jackie (hopefully next week!)

Eight things I did yesterday:
1. Slept in till 8am (accidentally)
2. Had lunch with friends
3. Went to a doctor's appointment
4. Drank a delicious Pepsi slurpee
5. Made a meal for a neighbour
6. Ate the portion of the meal that I made for ourselves (mmm...beef enchiladas!)
7. Said good-bye to a best friend
8. Stayed up WAY too late

Eight things I wish I could do:
1. Drink Pepsi in moderation
2. Dance
3. Wake up early to work out
4. Not take things so personally
5. Shop with somebody else's money
6. A complete cycle of laundry all in one day (washing, drying, folding AND putting away)
7. See a taping of the Ellen DeGeneres show
8. Keep my house cleaner on a daily basis

Eight shows I watch:
1. So You Think You Can Dance
2. Ellen (both her current talk show AND her old sitcom which recently starting airing re-runs on TV-Tropolis...so technically that counts as 2)
3. 90210 (yes, I admit it)
4. Desperate Housewives
5. Friday Night Lights
6. Friends (the re-runs are just as hilarious the 100th time around!)
7. American Idol
8. Criminal Minds

7 comments:

ValleyGirl said...

Oooo, I forgot about Friday Night Lights! Not sure how THAT happened!! Desperate Housewives I purposely left off the list. I have faithfully watched it since the beginning, but the jury's still out on whether or not I'll keep watching it when the new season starts.

Doesn't it feel like forever since the last hoopla?! I'm glad I haven't seen one in a while, because now it was actually kind of fun!

TammyIsBlessed said...

What kinds of cakes are you going to make for the girls this time?

90210?! Gasp! :)

I think Criminal Minds is my favourite show right now.

I bet you can't wait till that camping trip!!

Kathy and Carl said...

So fun this hoopla! I love Criminal Minds too and can't wait for the new season. But in the meantime, I'm starting to watch the Friends Series....again! Kind of cool, I had beef enchiladas yesterday too.

Sheila said...

Great Hoopla! I especially like the comment about Friends, it IS funny even the 100th time around!!
Everytime I watch it and laugh at the same spots my hubs always asks "don't you ever get sick of it?" or "you STILL think that's funny??"

Louise said...

I like 90210 too ;)!!

Kelly said...

Change Pepsi to coke and replace Ellen with The Price is Right and that could be my list of "Want to do"

Roo said...

YOU SLEPT TILL 8AM!!!!! amazing. that's like half a day gone for me. ;)

xo