Friday, February 19, 2010

'cause i'm cool like that

Today Joelle and her classmates are celebrating '100 Day' at school. I was trying to think of something fun to pack in her lunch for the occasion, and this is what I came up with:


One straight pretzel and two chewy "0"-shaped candies.

I thought it was pretty clever. And Joelle's excited face when I showed her just backed up that thought. I was thinking I would just pack it without telling her about it...but then I thought she might not put it together and realize what it was. And I would've hated for my brilliance to go un-noticed. :)

4 comments:

Erin said...

you go girl :)
i havent had those chewy rings in ages! mmmmm

Sheila said...

You're such a clever mommy! Awesome idea!

Kathy and Carl said...

Nice! Glad she was so tickled.

Kelly said...

Good thinking! Get your credit when credits due!