Wednesday, March 31, 2010

i really did shop 'til i dropped

Well...my girl's shopping weekend came and went without a hitch! It turns out my worrying and paranoia was all for naught. Driving conditions were great, nobody canceled, my babysitting all got worked out -- it was all good.

All I did all weekend was shop, eat and occasionally sit in the hot tub at the hotel. It was simply glorious. And of course I took pictures to show you my wonderful purchases!

Here is Malia's stash: a bathing suit, capris, Easter dress, summer PJ's, flip-flops and a skirt & t-shirt outfit. She looks so cute in everything!


Joelle's almost identical stash -- same items, just different colors & styles on a few things. She loved trying everything on!


Here is one outfit consisting of 3 new pieces. Can't wait to wear this very springy outfit!


Another fun ensemble of wonderful goodies!


I totally love this fun zebra-striped belt!


You can never have enough camisoles!


A close-up of the shoes -- probably my 2nd most favorite purchase of the weekend.


And this would be my #1 most favorite purchase! This brown dress with white polka-dots is the perfect spring dress. And I gotta say, it looks pretty darned good on me too!

I've worn this black & grey striped top already -- love it!


And I'm wearing this one right now, as I type!


This brown peasant-style top is one of my faves too!


And this long sweater was a steal of a deal for $3!


And a cute little pair of summer pajamas!


I also bought a pair of jeans (for $5!!) and jean capris. All in all it was a very successful shopping trip, as you can plainly see! It was so much fun to get a new spring wardrobe -- 'cause goodness knows, I needed it! I would still like to add another pair of capris and a few more spring/summer tops, but this is a good start!

I'm excited that these next 2 weekends have several parties and gatherings planned, so I'll have plenty of reasons to wear all of my new stuff! Now the only problem is what to wear on which day...hmmm...decisions, decisions!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like a great time was had!!!! Love the new buys!

TammyIsBlessed said...

Yay - the stuff all looks great!!

You forgot to answer the 2nd most important question - which restaurants did you all eat at?!

Roo said...

love yer finds.

Sheila said...

Oh I'm jealous!! I wanna shop!! Great purchases!