Thursday, March 25, 2010

meal of the week: #2

My featured meal this week is...

Chicken Parmesagna over a bed of spaghetti noodles serviced with a caesar salad.

I have never made this before and just flew by the seat of my pants. It's a very simple -- but very delicious -- meal, and I will definitely add it to my regular repetoire.

All I did was coat my chicken breasts with Shake 'n Bake Original recipe and sprinkled parmesan cheese on top and baked it. With about 15 minutes left, I topped the chicken breasts with spaghetti/pizza sauce and sprinkled mozzarella cheese on top. I also added more parmesan cheese and continued baking till the cheese was golden brown.

Yumm!!

1 comment:

TammyIsBlessed said...

Looks great! Well, except for the caesar salad - LOL.

Love the new look to your blog btw!