Tuesday, March 23, 2010

my little book-worm

One of the things I find the most fun about Joelle being in school is watching her learn to read. I find it incredible to witness first-hand how they go from knowing nothing to being able to recognize letters and sound out words.

I love it that Joelle enjoys reading -- and not just the home reading books that she *has* to bring home from school to read, but other books as well.

I'm so proud of my big girl and it was great to see on her report card last week that she is reading well above grade level. Keep it up, Joelle!

2 comments:

TammyIsBlessed said...

I know, isn't it amazing?!

Kelly said...

Lyndsy starts kindergarten this year and that is one of the major things I am looking forward to!

Oh and I haven't stopped by in a while but I LOVE the new look!