Thursday, April 1, 2010

meal of the week: #3

This edition of 'Meal of the Week' is a One Pot Dinner with my scrumptiously delicious cheese biscuits.

I fried up some ground beef and added it to a roaster filled with potatoe wedges, carrot slices, and mushrooms that had already been baking in the oven for about 1/2 an hour. I added spices (specifically pepper, chili powder, onion powder and garlic but you can do whatever suits your fancy) and BBQ sauce and baked for another 1/2 an hour.

I know the biscuits look like scoops of ice cream, but that's 'cause I use a scooper to form my biscuits because it's just so much quicker and easier. Go to the bottom of this post to find the recipe for the biscuits.


Tip: In summertime we do this same type of meal on the BBQ. Just put all ingredients onto a buttered piece of tin foil, fold and roll up the edges and BBQ.

1 comment:

andrea said...

looks super yummy! i love that idea...i'll definitely try it!