Here is the long-awaited (?) second installment of my blogoversary post where my readers asked me some Top 10 questions. You can read Part I here.
Top ten goals to accomplish
1. Run my first 10K race in September
2. Maybe -- just m.a.y.b.e. -- run a 1/2 marathon one day
3. Lose another 10-15 pounds
4. Discover what I want to do when I grow up
5. Write a book
6. Take the girls to Disney Land
7. Swim in the ocean (as an adult...already done it as a child)
8. Write a song (or two or three, or a dozen)
9. Record a CD
10. Become a size 6
Top 10 greatest days in your life
1. When Les told me that he loved me
2. When Les proposed
3. Our wedding day
4. When I found out I was pregnant with Joelle
5. When Joelle was born
6. When I found out I was pregnant with Malia
7. When Malia was born
8. When I completed the couch to 5k program
9. When I hit the 50 pound milestone in my weight loss journey
10. When I realized I could wear single-digit jeans
Top 10 qualities in yourself!
5. hard working
Top 10 Bible verses.
It's hard to pick just 10 Bible verses -- but here are some that stick out to me, in no particular order:
1. Phillipians 4:7
2. Phillipians 4:13
3. Jeremiah 29:11
4. Romans 8:38-39
5. 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
6. Psalm 27:1
7. Matthew 5:14-16
8. Matthew 11:28-30
9. 1 Corinthians 10:12-13
10. Psalm 62:5-8
Top 10 Mommy/Daughter moments
I decided to skip over the obvious ones -- like the first time I held them in my arms, etc. -- and rather link back to some of my favorite posts of them.
1. This one with Malia
2. This one also with Malia
3. My first day volunteering in Joelle's kindergarten class
4. Joelle asking about the 'birds and the bees'
5. When Joelle talked me into riding the ferris wheel after a many-year hiatus.
6. Having my daughters take care of me when I'm sick.
7. Joelle's way of wearing her heart on her sleeve...or in her hair.
8. This early morning wake-up call by Joelle.
9. This special bonding time with Malia. Oh, and then there's this one.
10. The funny things they say, like this one with Joelle.
Top 10 things you would do if you had a million dollars.
1. Build my dream house
2. Buy a brand new vehicle -- fully loaded!
3. Start (and finish!) the girls' college funds
4. Start (and finish!) the girls' wedding funds
5. Sponsor a whole bunch of kids through organizations like World Vision or Compassion Canada
6. Build my parents their dream home
7. Go on a massive shopping spree (to fill up the gigantic walk-in closet that will be in my dream house of course)
8. Eat out at least 3 times a week! :)
9. Take the family to Disney Land
10. Buy Les the 2 quads that he wants us to have...oh, and the 2 jet-skis that he wants. :)
**I suppose planning for my retirement should be in that list somewhere too, right? Sheesh...it really would not be hard to spend a million dollars!!**