Thursday, June 3, 2010

the proof is in the pudding

Or in the pictures, in this case.

Two and a half weeks ago I bought myself my first box of Crest Whitestrips. I have been unhappy with my yellowing teeth for quite some time now and I figured why not give these bad boys a try?

So for 1/2 an hour twice a day for 14 days I wore the white strips. The box says you'll notice a difference within 5 days already -- and I did. The results after the full two weeks? Well...see for yourself:


Undisputable proof.

5 comments:

Kathy and Carl said...

Holy Cow! Those bad boys really work! Great smile (I mean you always had a great smile, just now it's got pow!)

and I love that you use bad boys. Bad boys, bad boys, whatch'a goin" do.....

Margo said...

Looks great! Did it make your teeth sensitive at all?

Andrea said...

No, I had zero problem with sensitivity. It was a win-win situation for me, that's for sure!! I never even realized just how bad my teeth were until I saw the after-effects of these wonderful strips!!

Sheila said...

Beautiful!

TammyIsBlessed said...

Yep, I need to get me some of those bad boys!