I know it's been awhile, but here is another excerpt of the Top 10 lists asked by my readers for my 3 year blogoversary (you can read Part I here and Part II here). Today I'm just doing one Top 10 list. I was asked --twice -- what my Top 10 favorite items of clothing were. Now, since I just had to purchase an entire new wardrobe (which always came with several hand-me-down items from friends!), I have more than 10 favorites! But here are 10, in no particular order:
1. This long sweater. The picture doesn't show it well, but the turquoise blue is stunning!
2. Okay, I know I said these were in no particular order, but this hand-me-down skort is probably my absolute #1 favorite. Not only do I think it shows off my legs nicely, but it is so comfortable. And I just love that there are shorts underneath so that I don't have to be so careful about how I sit and such.
3. My super cute brown polka-dot dress that I got on my girl's shopping weekend in Fargo back in March.
5. This beautiful green v-neck sweater. Part of what makes it so spectacular is that it was only sale for $9.99.
6. I just got this purple ruffly beauty on the weekend as another hand-me-down (yes, I have been very fortunate!) and I just LOVE it!
7. This picture makes it look more blue, but this is also a purple top (not a dark purple though). I love this short-sleeved cardigan -- especially paired up with my skort! Ha ha...and my toes made it in the picture. ;)
9. It's hard to really get the gist of this item from the picture, but it's basically a cardigan (with no buttons or anything) with sleeves that go down to my elbows. It's longer and has cute ruffles down the front and it's just delicious!
10. And last -- but most definitely not least! in fact it's probably tied with the skort as my #1 -- is another fabulous gift I was given this past weekend. This sundress is uber comfortable. And while it may not be very form-fitting, I still think it's flattering on me (and my hubby agrees!).
So that's it! My wardrobe Top 10.