Wednesday, July 7, 2010

3 year blogoversary - part III

I know it's been awhile, but here is another excerpt of the Top 10 lists asked by my readers for my 3 year blogoversary (you can read Part I here and Part II here). Today I'm just doing one Top 10 list. I was asked --twice -- what my Top 10 favorite items of clothing were. Now, since I just had to purchase an entire new wardrobe (which always came with several hand-me-down items from friends!), I have more than 10 favorites! But here are 10, in no particular order:

1. This long sweater. The picture doesn't show it well, but the turquoise blue is stunning!


2. Okay, I know I said these were in no particular order, but this hand-me-down skort is probably my absolute #1 favorite. Not only do I think it shows off my legs nicely, but it is so comfortable. And I just love that there are shorts underneath so that I don't have to be so careful about how I sit and such.


3. My super cute brown polka-dot dress that I got on my girl's shopping weekend in Fargo back in March.


4. This purple button-up 3/4 length sleeved blouse (another hand-me-down)


5. This beautiful green v-neck sweater. Part of what makes it so spectacular is that it was only sale for $9.99.


6. I just got this purple ruffly beauty on the weekend as another hand-me-down (yes, I have been very fortunate!) and I just LOVE it!


7. This picture makes it look more blue, but this is also a purple top (not a dark purple though). I love this short-sleeved cardigan -- especially paired up with my skort! Ha ha...and my toes made it in the picture. ;)

8. Everybody needs a classic black camisole!


9. It's hard to really get the gist of this item from the picture, but it's basically a cardigan (with no buttons or anything) with sleeves that go down to my elbows. It's longer and has cute ruffles down the front and it's just delicious!


10. And last -- but most definitely not least! in fact it's probably tied with the skort as my #1 -- is another fabulous gift I was given this past weekend. This sundress is uber comfortable. And while it may not be very form-fitting, I still think it's flattering on me (and my hubby agrees!).


So that's it! My wardrobe Top 10.


6 comments:

andrea said...

i have to agree with you! love the dress! i do love your love for clothes! you do look fabulous in them too!

Erin said...

very cute dress. it is so hard to find a dress like that. lucky you. i like the sweater (item #1) too!

Melissa said...

Sweets- this post made my heart sing cause there were 3 things from me on your top 10. It makes me happy that you LOVE these(recycled)pieces of mine, that honestly maybe got worn once! I will continue to share my sweet stuff with you because you ROCK it better then I baby!

Jamie said...

That's great that you have many favourites! You are blessed! And you look fabulous in the dress!

Sheila said...

Adorable!! You always have great clothes!

Roo said...

very cute dress!!!