Monday, July 5, 2010

ain't that the truth!

I used to think I wanted twins. You know -- get it over with in one pregnancy, one labour. However, it didn't take long after Joelle was born to feel the enormous relief that I didn't get my half-hearted wish from years before.

And while I would venture to guess that twins are the most work in the first 2-3 years (after that I can imagine it would just feel like you had 2 children close together in age), I'm still very happy that my sweet little Joelle isn't a twin! Afterall, her and Malia are a bit too much alike already in enough ways that it often feels like I have twins.

Twins of Terror, that is! ;)

...and I mean that in the best way possible.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Too cute, love those sweet little could be twins cause they look so darn familiar!

Kathy and Carl said...

I love the t-shirt. Although, I can't relate because I never wanted twins. I always imagined it.... two against one, no hope of winning, both puke at the same time, tag team against mom.....NO!!!!!!

LaughingLady said...

Funny, I used to wish for twins, too. I was hoping for 3-4 kids in only 2-3 pregnancies. Ah well, it's a good thing God knows our limits!!

Very cute shirt.

Sheila said...

I love twins...when they're someone else's!! I know I could NEVER be able to handle such a task!
Cute pics!

Kelly said...

Most twins I know are soooo different from each other in everything except looks. My luck, I'd still get the same personalities that my girls have, just at the same time. Whiney #one and demanding #two. I don't think I'd have made it!