Sunday, July 18, 2010

two can play at that game

Malia's latest phase is always wanting to copy-cat people. She can carry on for quite a l-o-n-g time before she gets tired of it (or gets forced to stop!). So the other day I decided to see how much she would still like it if the shoe were on the other foot...

video

Picture me twisting my handlebar mustache (if I were a man...who actually had one) and grinning with satisfaction. Okay, and maybe even a little evil laugh slipped out.

Oh -- and don't feel too sorry for the little miss. It may have taught her a lesson that night, but she was right back to her old habits first thing the next morning!


5 comments:

Margo said...

Haha - looks like she didn't like the game much in reverse. I can just imagine how that could get her sister riled up...ANY sister, or brother, or parent :P.

PamJ said...

Love it that she 'flipped the switch' as soon as you turned it back on her. Man, she has that look in her eye... wait till she is a teenager ;)

LaughingLady said...

Wow, that got ugly in a big hurry!! A few more times like that and you might have her cured! The problem around here is, when I do that with one of the girls (not so much to try and correct copying as that dang baby voice ~ or the other's whiny voice), HUBBY gets annoyed!!!

Sheila said...

Oh my...that cute little smile vanished pretty quickly! I really hope my boys don't learn that game!

Colleen said...

very funny!!