Thursday, August 19, 2010

mmmmm....we love turtles triscuits!

The newest 'fad' in our house this summer has been Triscuit crackers. Now, I have always been a fan of just the original ones -- slap on a slice of cheese and it's a perfect snack.

BUT...now they have turned all creative and have started to give us all sorts of flavorful options to enjoy. And enjoy them, we have!


The other day for lunch, we had a Triscuit buffet (served with cheese, pickles and slices of ham) and I thought it would make a cute picture -- other than Malia's psychotic expression! There are still a few flavors we haven't tried yet, but everytime I bring home a new one the girls dub it their new favorite. :)

Currently, our family's #1 pick is the Sweet Chili, followed closely by Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil. Mmmm....excuse me while I go visit my pantry...

**This post is purely my own opinion. I am getting no free product for promoting Triscuits.**


1 comment:

Kathy and Carl said...

Okay, I love Triscits, but I haven't had the chance to try all those new flavours. What a great lunch idea!