Wednesday, October 20, 2010

i LOVE tupperware!!

Last week I hosted a Tupperware Party and today my product arrived! I had a lot of fun unpacking it and finding room for it all in my cupboards. If you have ever been wondering if it's worth it to host a party -- check out the goods that I got and see for yourself!

Let me go into a bit more detail about what I ordered and what I like so much about each item. First up is this new item...it's an expensive one (I think around $60) but I got it as one of my free items! This is a nice big container for storing things like Christmas baking. I love that it has 2 trays inside of it, along with 4 dividers.

Next up are these fun space-saving containers. See the blue one to the left? That's how they come -- flat like that. Then you pop them up to use them and push them back down for easy storage. The girls thought they were pretty cool -- and so did I! This set of two is around $25 -- another free item for me!


I almost drooled over this package of containers. Look at all of these goodies? This whole freezer set runs at $101 -- but as one of my two 1/2 price items that I earned, I only had to pay $50 for the whole kit'n'kaboodle.

This is a set of Wonderlier bowls that I received FOR FREE just for having more than $175 in sales (I ended up having over $900 in sales!!). This actual set is worth about $40, but the set that I received is slightly smaller bowls worth about $35.

Ah...these are probably going to be my favorite purchase. These are called Fridge Smarts and I purchased these as my second 1/2 price item. Regular price for all 4 of these is $89, so I got them for about $45. (I also got an extra small one for having 10+ guests at my party and having 2 people book a party through me) What exactly are these, you might wonder? Well, let me tell you...

Apparently the average household throws away approximately $400 of produce every year. Isn't that insane? I know that number can't be far off from my household that's for sure. It seems like I am constantly throwing away fruits and veggies that went bad before we got around to eating them all.

Fruits & vegetables all need to be stored differently with different air circulation. These handy fridge containers come with the option to keep the container completely sealed, partially ventilated (by opening one vent) or more ventilated (by opening both vents). There is even a handy list on the side of every container telling you which fruits & vegetables require which kind of air circulation. I look forward to putting my new fruits & veggies from tomorrow's planned grocery trip into these bad-boys!

Moving on...this is my Cold Cut Keeper. I didn't technically earn this through my party -- BUT, since Tupperware has a lifetime guarantee (against bubbling, cracks, etc.) and I picked up a larger version of this item at a thrift store for a mere couple of bucks...when I noticed that it had a crack in it, I returned it for a new one! They didn't have the exact same thing in stock anymore (I technically had a Cake Taker), so this is a smaller item -- but it's brand new...and to be honest, I prefer this size. Perfect for storing baking, leftover pizza, etc. A $34 value.


Microwavable bowls and plates for the kids are up next! This set of 4 cereal bowls (with lids) runs at approximately $24. But as you can see, you can use them for more than just cereal! Great for lunches or storing leftovers in the fridge too!
These are the 'matching' plates. These cost $34 and I received both the plates and the bowls as my free gifts as well. My only wish is that the plates were the same colors as the bowls.
I think I remembered everything. If I calculated everything correctly -- I got close to $400 worth of Tupperware for the low, low price of $100.

If you want to check out their full line of products -- click here. OR if you live close to me and want to place an order, my sister is hosting her own party in a couple of weeks. True story.

3 comments:

Pamela said...

The fridge smarts are great for storing cheese in too!

momto9 said...

still to expensive for me but if I could I'd love it too:) Enjoy!
Love the pretty colors!

Sheila said...

That's a wiked deal!