Monday, November 22, 2010

'cause i'm coolcrazy like that

If you've been around these parts for awhile (at least 2 years), you will remember that I did a 2 week Pepsi challenge -- TWICE!! And by Pepsi Challenge, I mean that I cut myself off from Pepsi for the duration of those weeks (all pop really...but Pepsi is the only pop that I really drink). You can read all about those roller-coaster weeks here if you're interested.

And since I've been having a bit of a hard time controlling this bad habit again, I decided to give it another go. But only for one week this time.

Not only that -- but I put it out there on Facebook that I was doing this and asked for other people to join me in giving up their food/beverage addiction of choice for the week. So far I have about a dozen people joining me, and I'm hoping to get a total of 20. Some of the things other people are giving up are ice cream, cheese, bread, peanut butter, chocolate, chips, and eating after 7pm.

So I'm putting the shout-out on here as well. Wanna join the one week challenge? It starts tomorrow (Tuesday) and you can be reunited with your addiction of choice the following Tuesday, November 30th. Are you with me?

1 comment:

Jody said...

Good luck!!! You've done it before and you'll do it again!