Monday, November 1, 2010

rockin' it at 31

Whoever said that it's all downhill after age 30 didn't know what they were talking about! At 31 I have never felt more in shape, more confident and more stylish.

Just this past weekend I went shopping with a girlfriend. The point of the excursion was more to give her some style assistance (at her request) -- but of course it didn't take long before the shopping bug bit me...hard. Among my purchases was this skirt and...my first pair of trendy boots!

At first I didn't think I'd be able to pull off the trend...but I have to say, I'm loving the new look. I can't wait to wear them with jeans next!

**Don't mind the upper-body-less picture...it wasn't the greatest pose, so I just used the part of the picture that this post was revolved around**

4 comments:

momto9 said...

love the boots! And the 30's are great...by that age we are much more comfy in our own skin:)

andrea said...

they look great on you! and you look great in them!

Amanda said...

Love the boots! You're looking awesome!

Sheila said...

You look amazing! Did you go to the Shoe warehouse?