Monday, December 6, 2010

i am officially D-O-N-E

If we get invited over to your house over the holiday season, it's quite likely that we'd bring over an assorted tray of goodies such as this:

Consisting of: Seven Layer Dessert, Coconut Bars, Chocolate/Peanut Butter Crunch, Jam-Jam's, SKOR bars, Festive Fudge, Ginger Snaps, Soft White Cookies and Butter Tarts!

I've still been tempted to make cinnamon buns and Lemon Crumb Muffins...but I must stop the baking crazyness!!



**Click on the "My Holiday Recipes" tabs at the top of my blog if you're interested in any of the recipes.**

5 comments:

Erin said...

O you can come visit me if you are bearing those goodies! ;)

Jen said...

I believe you are coming over on Friday...hehe :)

momto9 said...

YUM! good for you!!....I'm just starting!

LaughingLady said...

Mmmm, yummy! I'm finally getting started with mine!

Roo said...

yummmmmmmmmmo!