Friday, January 7, 2011

eight is enough...or is it?

I finally found it. The classic black purse that was missing from my ever-expanding collection. I let out a happy sigh when I discovered it on our family trip last week, and I've barely let it out of my sight since.

Now my purse-stash is officially complete...right? Well ~ I do actually have my eye on one of these beauties:

My mother-in-law made these adorable denim purses for the girls (and my 2 nieces) for Christmas this year, and I can't help but think that a bigger version would be perfect for a casual summer day. I may even have dropped a not-so-subtle hint about that. And with my birthday coming up next week and all...well, you just never know!

7 comments:

momto9 said...

LOVE the blcak purse! It's unique and beautiful///works with jeans or a skirt!

Margo said...

Oooh - I love the purse! Where shopping is concerned I don't actually have many "weaknesses", but I do love bags! I only use one at a time, though, and that one until it wears out, so I don't actually buy many, but I can still admire them, right?

TammyIsBlessed said...

Very cool!

Neat jean purse idea too - I hope the hint works ;)

Whatever are you going to buy tomorrow?! ha ha

andrea said...

great purse...i do have to say so! thanks for all your tips buying mine....i wish i bought the red one too! i love that jean purse...LOVE it!!!
now to buy clothes to go with it!!!

Kathy and Carl said...

I'm just jittery with excitement. That black one is to die for and seriously, the denim one is something you should get. Purses are like shoes, and if I had more room, I'd be buying more too!

LaughingLady said...

Is it just me, or does your new black purse look a bit like a chubby woman's torso...??

(I'm sure it's just the way it looks in the picture, but it made me giggle a little!!)

Sheila said...

Okay I'm loving the jean purse!! So cool!!