Friday, January 28, 2011

'from-the-inside-out' friday: scarf edition

In continuing to look for some positive things about winter, I decided to dedicate this edition of "From-the-inside-out" Friday to my beloved scarf collection. You can't wear these puppies in the middle of summer, so I will choose to enjoy the times of the year that I can wear these lovely accessories.

Here is a glimpse of most of the scarves that reside in my closet (a few of them didn't make the pictures). Can you say "a-d-d-i-c-t-i-o-n"? Yes, another addiction!

Below are some pictures of outfits that I wore this week while sporting some of the said goodies (while still showing a lot of new(er) pieces of my wardrobe at the same time).

Scarf: Gift from my parents from their Europe trip this past fall
3/4 length sleeve cardigan: $27 at Dynamite

Maroon Scarf: One of my original ones and for the life of me I can't remember where I got it!
White long-sleeved top: Clothing exchange
Vest: $6.99 Thrift store find (originally from Esprit)

Scarf: Christmas gift from Les and the girls 2 years ago
Jeans: $5 at Herberger's
Black t-shirt: $6.99 at Costa Blanca
Long grey cardigan: $29 Joe brand (Superstore)

Scarf: $8 at Wal-M*rt
Black be-jeweled top: $14.99 at Reitman's

And that wraps up the scarf edition! What is your accessory addiction? Purses...scarves...shoes...earrings...bracelets...?

7 comments:

Jacquie said...

I'm personally a sucker for long dangly earrings, but your scarves do look like fun! :)

Amanda said...

Love the scarves! I'm addicted to purses/bags and shoes!

Melissa said...

I am addicted to thrifting and funky little girls clothes!

TammyIsBlessed said...

I think I need some "thinner" scarves to wear with clothes - pretty much all of mine are more the wear with a jacket outside type of scarf.

Sheila said...

I've always wanted to do that scarf look, but I've never started.
I don't think I have a certain addiction, I very rarely go clothing shopping.

Margo said...

Ummmm....are M&M's accessories? :P Unfortunately they "add" to my mid-section and thighs :(.

Melissa said...

I also have a love of hand made jewels by Kristin!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/wireandbeads