Friday, March 25, 2011

'from-the-inside-out' friday: rock star edition

I'd be willing to bet that most of you wouldn't think that my wardrobe contained the makings of a rock star.

But you would be wrong!

Aside from the wig and the tattoos (both of which were purchased at good ol' Dollarama), I had everything I needed to be the Rockstar Mom on my volunteer day at the girl's school yesterday.

Various jewelry: All from my own collection of goodies
White t-shirt: Mine from a long time ago
Black vest: From the clothing exchange
Zebra belt: From Wet Seal (last year's Fargo trip)
Denim mini-skirt: Clothing exchange
Black tights: Suzy Shier
Black boots: W*l-M*rt

And there you have it -- a smashing success for the coolest dress-up day I've ever been a part of! Here is a close-up. I love the "Cool" tattoo across my throat! :)

And my Mini Rockstars (who undoubtedly have better posing skills then dear ol' Mom!):

The three of us definitely were the talk of the school!


(Those of you who are my friends on Facebook, you can find more pictures there!)

No comments: