Friday, March 11, 2011

march mania: day 11

{another picture of you and your friends}

Since we discovered on Day 3 that I don't have a lot of pictures of me with my friends, I had to go back to some archives for this beauty!

Now, I'm breaking my personal rule of getting anyone's permission before posting their picture on my blog so I hope none of these lovely ladies will 'un-friend' me over this...but I had to prove to everyone that I do actually have friends! :)

This picture was taken on September 8, 2001 on my wedding day. All four of these wonderful women were past roommates of mine for different lengths of time in the few years leading up to my married life. They all hold special places in my heart and I can't wait till we are all back in the same country so we can have a Roomie Reunion!! I think it's been 4 or 5 years since we've all been together...it's long over-due!

Love you all!!

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Aww love that picture! You're such a beautiful bride, Andrea!

Kathy and Carl said...

What a lovely picture! Such beautiful ladies (although the one in white is especially hot!). You are a dear friend Andrea and yes, it'll be awesome to be together again and go for DQ.

Paul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandi said...

Awww...so many memories. I don't think I've seen this photo before. What a fun day!