Thursday, March 17, 2011

march mania: day 17

{someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why}

I've been thinking about this post for a few days now, knowing it was coming up, and for some reason I had a hard time with it. I suppose whoever I pick, it doesn't mean that I would want all aspects of their life, even for just one day. But I still couldn't really think of anyone specific.

Not to say that I don't envy other people sometimes, and what their life is like. And not to say that I am 100% content with my own life and wouldn't want to make any changes...yet nobody is really coming to mind.

The shallow answer would be to say I wish I could trade lives with a rich person for a day so I could do whatever I pleased all day long. You know...giant shopping spree, spa day, eating out at a really expensive restaurant and all that. The deep answer would be to say I wish I could trade places with someone powerful and use my one day of power to do something positive in the world.

But my real answer to the question, believe it or not, is going to be this: Someone I would want to switch places with for a day is a Biggest Loser contestant. Why? Not to be overweight again, of course...but so I could have one day to see what it's like working out with Bob and Jillian. And I'm sure I'd only be able to handle one day of that experience, so I'd be more than happy to switch back after that! :)

No comments: