Monday, March 21, 2011

march mania: day 21

{a picture of something that makes you happy}

I'm going for a trio of happy-makers today...and none of them will come as a surprise to any of you, I'm quite sure!

#1: My beloved Pepsi.
(Note the crushed and 'bleeding' Coca-Cola can in the middle...hee hee!)

#2: My equally beloved Nutella.
I have re-banned this from my house, but it still makes me oh-so-happy when I allow myself to indulge.

#3: Shopping! Shopping! Shopping!
(Especially when I have money to spend.)

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I definitely agree with the top one (well, any pop for me, as you know, I have no loyalty!) But guess what!? I bought my kids Nutella for the first time about a week ago, and they don't like it!!! I actually thought of you right away and how shocked you would be!

Kathy and Carl said...

All three give me the smiles. I love pepsi, ESPECIALLY over coke, Nutella and bananas or even just a spoon and shopping. Except for clean sheet day, could the day get any better?

Sheila said...

Good list! I, too, love pepsi but refuse to have it in my house (no self control), as goes for the nutella as well! And shopping, oh sweet sweet shopping! *happy sigh*
Like I said "GREAT list!"