Tuesday, March 22, 2011

march mania: day 22

{what makes you different from everyone else}

There is no one thing that completely sets me apart from everyone else. Afterall, any one thing that I have, enjoy, or can do is likely to be had, enjoyed or done by at least one other person.

Rather, it is the exact combination of all aspects of me that makes me different from everyone else.

Including my fashion style...

My family and how we came to be one unit...

My love of purses...

The fact that I can touch my nose with my tongue (no picture for that one, sorry!)...

My weight loss story...

My personal relationship with Jesus Christ...

And all of this...this...this...and this...just to name a few. :)

All of these experiences, preferences, and stories contribute to what makes me 100% unique. They all play a part in what makes me different from everyone else; the only ME that has ever existed and will ever exist.

3 comments:

Kathy and Carl said...

And the world wouldn't be the same without glorious wonderful you!

Melissa said...

Isn't it beautiful that we are all created uniquely and differently. It's so nice to read about all the things that make you the beautiful person you are!

TammyIsBlessed said...

Got that right baby!