Monday, March 28, 2011

march mania: day 28

{a picture of you from last year and now...how have you changed since then?}

I think the biggest difference -- no pun intended --between last year and this year was losing yet another 25 pounds (from January 2010 till my current weight). And I suppose along with shedding those extra pounds, I gained a bit more self-confidence which I think is evident even in the posing of these pictures.

Other than that -- I still struggle with a lot of insecurities...just less about my weight and more about other things. I still lose my patience too quickly with my girls, I still spend too much time on the computer, I still read into things more than what I should, I still don't spend enough time on my relationship with God.

I still love my Pepsi, I still love/hate working out, I still love showing my friends and family that I love them, I still love to bake, I still love to listen to music, I still love shopping and purses, I still love running.

I'm still me.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Sexy lady! You look awesome Andrea!!