Friday, April 1, 2011

'from-the-inside-out' friday

This week I'm going to show a bit of a mish-mash of different things. Some pieces you will recognize from the clothes I lay on the floor from my most recent Fargo trip (but now that I've been wearing them, I wanted to show pictures of what they looked like actually on me), some things are what I got at the clothing exchange I co-hosted a couple of weeks ago, and others are just great deals I've picked up along the way!

I'll start with a couple of my Fargo finds:

Purple tank top, grey short-sleeved short cardigan & necklace all from Fargo

Animal print camisole from Fargo
3/4 length short pink cardigan - FREE from clothing exchange!

Long red plaid top also FREE from clothing exchange

This entire outfit above (including the shoes) are all freebies from the clothing exchange (pink cardigan is the same one as in the previous picture)

Casual green-and-white striped hooded top is another free clothing exchange item.

Purple plaid spring jacket is from our family Fargo trip over New Year's.

Bright blue top: $7.00 from Ricki's
(dress pants same as in previous picture)

Light purple sweater: $7.00 from Ricki's
Denim skirt: $30 from Reitman's (one of my more pricier items, but I looked high and low all over Fargo for a cheaper denim skirt and came up empty-handed. So when I saw this back at home, I couldn't resist!)

So as you can tell from just a few of the pictures from the Clothing Exchange that I have posted, it's totally worth organizing and/or attending one! I have several more pieces of clothing from there that I haven't yet worn but I look forward to showing them to you once I do!

Also coming in a future From-the-Inside-Out-Friday edition: Me in my very first pair of skinny jeans. Watch for it!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

I've come to the conclusion that I need to go shopping with you! :)

Melissa said...

Very cute:) I love the fact that the majority of the clothing exchange finds are from me!

The plaid looks rad!

Can't wait for the skinny jeans, I CAN"T do skinny jeans, they just don't work on me!