Tuesday, May 17, 2011

hello tuesday

Hello new day...

Hello fresh start...

Hello to the lone tulip who is working hard to burst forth in all its beauty...

Hello messy house (that will hopefully be transformed by late afternoon)...

Hello attitude adjustment...

Hello swimming lessons for the Little Miss...

Hello to the 4th consecutive gorgeous spring day...

Hello new ideas...

Hello to my friendly scale...

Hello to the possibility of another evening run...

Hello to a visit with my Mom and sister...

Hello Tuesday!

3 comments:

LaughingLady said...

Sounds like you're off to a better start than I am! I desperately need an attitude adjustment today!!

Gin said...

Thanks for the encouragement!

andrea said...

Hello my friend! Even tho for me i felt like I had a rotten day...i wrote down the blessings and they were overflowing!
great post!