Thursday, May 26, 2011

thankful thursday ~ picture edition

My list of things I am thankful for this week seems never-ending. But I will trim it down to the following:

* Joelle's sudden decision that she now likes chocolate chips (which translates into me not having to make a separate batch of cookies just for her!)

* Friends who motivate and inspire me

* Beating my all-time running record with one of those said friends

* A new season of So You Think You Can Dance!

* Getting to watch my oldest daughter perform in her class' musical reader theatre at school (I just wish she would feel comfortable enough to lower her paper so I could see her pretty face!)

*Watching Malia battle it out on the soccer field with her cousin (even though they're on the same team!)

* A like-new-again Jillian Michael's work-out...which = OUCH (but a good kind!)

* The home I have been blessed with


* The spring cleaning I have been starting in said home and the effect it is already having (more on that in an upcoming post)

* The snooze button

* Sweet, sweet Pepsi (and the fact that my scale hasn't seemed to have had a negative reaction to the over-indulgences of this beverage that I have had this week!)

* Friends who make me feel so welcome in their home

* Pretty hair accessories

* Lunch with a friend

* Seeing (or hearing, rather) improvement with Little Miss Malia's reading!!!

3 comments:

PamJ said...

great list :)

LaughingLady said...

WONDERFUL things to be thankful for! I'm looking forward to reading that upcoming post!

Kathy and Carl said...

I love Thursdays! and all your lists of blessings.