Monday, August 1, 2011

1000 gifts: #1-14

[1] air conditioning on a hot summer's day

[2] flirty texts from my out-of-town workin' hubby

[3] for the success of trying a new 'do (fish-tail braid) in my sweet daughter's hair

[4] a listening ear at the office

[5] reunions with friends years in the making

[6] clarity...better late than never, right?

[7] homemade (by the hubby) strawberry milkshakes...mmmmm!!

[8] successful parenting methods (more on that to come!)

[9] picking up a new hobby - and having someone to help me along the way!

[10] plans for a weekend get-away in the near future

[11] new love on the horizon

[12] new life!

[13] seeing growth & maturity in my children

[14] clearance racks


"God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say 'thank- you?'"
~ William A. Ward


3 comments:

pam said...

Great list!
Have you been practicing? ;)

Melissa said...

So much fun to record the everyday blessings:0
Great list Andrea!

Kelly said...

I love the fishtail. I do those in Lyndsy's hair and people are always fascinated by it. Looks like you did a great job