Wednesday, August 31, 2011

30 31 day photo challenge: day 31

Day 31 ~ Favorite / Something you like to do

On Day 30 of my photo challenge, I asked for suggestions for a Day 31 picture, since it felt incomplete to do a 30 day challenge during a month with 31 days. I know there wasn't much time to give ideas, but there were a few from two different people so I combined two of them: "Favorite" and "Something you like to do."

Very simply, it's music. Music is truly one of my favorite things in life - and playing and singing music is definitely something I like to do. Thanks for the ideas, Jenn and Amanda! I might do a future challenge going strictly off of ideas given...something to consider anyway.

Okay, well now it feels like this challenge is officially complete.

1 comment:

TammyIsBlessed said...

That's a great picture!

So, what are you using to teach yourself guitar?