Friday, August 5, 2011

30 day photo challenge: Day 3-5

I know I said I was going to post every Friday for this challenge instead of day-by-day...but then my friend Pam (whom I got this idea from in the first place) made a brilliant suggestion. She presented the option to me of collecting the week's photos during the week and posting all 7 of them on Fridays, rather than just one photo every Friday, which would drag this out for quite some time.

I decided that was the best of both worlds - I could still complete the photo challenge in August, yet not post every day. Sheer genius!

You can scroll down to the bottom of the 1st post from earlier today for some minor editing details (as it will now include Day 2 using the same picture as before for Day 1), and I will now carry on with Days 3-5 ~ with slight cheating, since none of these pictures were actually taken today ~ and be all caught up.

Just. like. that!


Day 3 ~ Clouds

This is one of my favorite scenic pictures taken out my front door. I love the bit of brilliant blue in the top left-hand corner. No editing on this beauty!

Day 4 ~ Favorite Color: Pink!

(I know there are some shades of red in here too, but I thought it was a fun picture to use anyway.)

Day 5 ~ Someone I Love

I decided to not use the expected picture of my husband or kids for this one. The lovely lady I am posing with is my dear friend Shelley, who sadly now lives 2 provinces away - but who I was fortunate enough to spend time with only a couple of short weeks ago when she came in for a surprise visit!

From now on I will try to take the pictures on the day they are meant to be taken - but since I hate being behind, I took the easy way to get caught up. I'm sure you'll all forgive me. :)

See other pictures from this challenge here.

2 comments:

pam said...

What would you do without me? ;)

Seriously, though, I LOVE that clouds picture. So beautiful.

Pamela said...

I love the clouds picture too.