Wednesday, August 17, 2011

30 day photo challenge: days 13-16

Day 13 ~ From a Distance

This is probably my new favorite picture. I don't usually dub myself as a good photographer - but this one turned out quite nicely if I do say so myself!


Day 14 ~ Flowers

As you all probably know by now, I have anything but a green thumb. This plant, however, was something that Malia brought home from Kindergarten for Mother's Day...you know, those tiny plants in the styrofoam cups? Well, it has since been re-planted in my front flower garden and has grown beautifully! (And I love how I snapped the picture the exact second that a white moth landed on one of the yellow flowers.)


Day 15 ~ My Shoes

Normally in summer, all you'll see me wear are flip-flops. But just this weekend I went to a thrift store and found these cute strappy high-heeled sandals (it's too bad this picture doesn't show the heels) for the low price of $4.99. My feet felt really dressy today!


Day 16 ~ What I Ate

Mmmmm....I love it when Smarties ice cream goes on sale!


See more photos from this challenge here.

1 comment:

Kathy and Carl said...

$4.99 shoes!? Crazy awesome is that! I love the thrift store.