Wednesday, August 10, 2011

30 day photo challenge: days 6-9

Collecting this week's pictures so far has been a lot of fun! So much fun, in fact, that I just can't wait until Friday to start posting them! So here is a mid-week collection of Days 6-9.


Day 6 ~ Childhood Memory


As a child, I l-o-v-e-d collecting stuffed animals. Both of my daughters have an over-obsession with this themselves, and we have 'buddies' galore all over our house (perhaps due to me giving in a bit too easily, as it reminds me of myself at their age).

(The Minnie Mouse and the Cabbage Patch Kid - which I know isn't technically a stuffed animal - are two of my old 'buddies' that the girls have now claimed as their own.)


Day 7 ~ Something New



Say hello to our new fish! We are officially pet-owners for the very first time, since we received these fish (including the tank and everything) from a friend this past weekend who wanted to down-size her own collection.


Day 8 ~ Technology


Oh, how I love the world wide web. If for no other reason than so I can have my precious blog. (And please ignore the dusty keyboard and screen that are so blatantly obvious in the picture.)


Day 9 ~ Faceless Self-Portrait

Sigh...my newest addiction.

See more pictures from this challenge here.


5 comments:

Melissa said...

How fun taking up guitar! My dad and my brother both play~ no hope for me though! Perhaps for Sydney though!

Jenn said...

Nice fish tank! I heard you got fish but didn't realize it was such a fancy set up. That's so awesome you've picked up the guitar - people who play guitar seem so cool. :)

Pamela said...

Great pictures! I have 3 friends participating It's been fun to see the pictures inspired by the same prompt.

Jo said...

Love it!

TammyIsBlessed said...

Hmmmm, I want my guitar back. Just kidding. Well, eventually, but not yet. I'll wait till you're an expert and can teach me to play ;)

You look like a pro!