Friday, August 5, 2011

30 day photo challenge (sort-of): Day 1 & 2

**Edited to add: See here for explanation of changes I am making from what I originally wrote below.**

Some of you may be seeing this new Photo Challenge floating around. Well, if you're a regular around here, you'll be seeing it even more now because I've decided to take part...but with my own time-span.

Earlier in the year, I participated in March Mania which I enjoyed and didn't enjoy all at the same time. I like being given topics and ideas to post about, but I wasn't a fan of the stress of keeping up with it every day. Besides, I had other things to post about over that time span and it all just felt a bit much.

So I have decided to follow this challenge on a weekly basis, instead of daily. My plan is to do it on Fridays only, instead of every day. So this will take me several months to complete but I'm hoping that I stick with it. If I suddenly feel that once a week isn't enough, I might do it twice a week - or even every-other-day. We'll see how the wind blows me!

Below is a list of the schedule of photos:






Day 1 & 2 ~ Self-Portrait & What I Wore

Grey t-shirt: Superstore (Joe brand)
The skort didn't make it into the picture, but it's the same one as shown here.


4 comments:

pam said...

Very nice!

Another idea, if you find it dragging on only doing one picture a week, is to take the "assigned" picture each day, and then post a week's worth of pictures on each Friday (or whatever day you choose).

Pamela said...

fun! I'm glad you are playing along!

Jo said...

Oooh! Fun! Is it too late for me to join too?

Jamie said...

I like this; I think I may do it too!